You will be responsible for controlling and increasing the turnover of our (potential) customers. These customers are retailers and health food markets in France, Italy and Spain. You will communicate the unique selling points of Eosta (and Nature & More) to the customer. You will implement the sales strategy for the area. You will initiate contact with new customers and will increase the business with existing customers. This will include daily sales. You will have frequent contact by telephone from our office in Waddinxveen The Netherlands, but also visit customers. You will differentiate with innovative products and campaigns under brand. You combine sales, marketing, brand, logistics, etc. In your position you are the information source for the customer and the internal guard for the sales orders.
- Education and/or working experience at a higher level specific commercial and/or agricultural
- At least 3 years of sales experience with daily trade in fresh products
- Entrepreneurial (acquisition and relation management), sparring partner for retail customers, distinguish power and brand awareness, creative
- Eye for urgent as well as important issues, pro-active, commercial dynamic and have good organization and administrative skills
- Excellent knowledge of French and English, preferably also Dutch
- Affinity with organic products, fair trade and sustainability
- Social skills, self-critical, able to deal with imperfections of others, solution-oriented
- Willing to travel frequently (2-3 times per month)
We ask for professionalism, engagement, and responsibility. But energy and fun are equally important! The Human Measure is central to our approach: we try to see each other's unique potential, work with each others imperfections and together create an achievement that we can account for towards man, company and society.
commercial realism and idealism? Please send your application to Cornelie Eichelsheim / HR. E-mail : email@example.com. Do you have any questions, please contact me on: + 31 (0)180 635500.