Global job description:
- Relationship management and expansion of existing customers at organic supermarkets and organic wholesalers.
- Daily consultation with purchasing about products and subsequent day sales
- Developing concepts with customers in the field of product development, packaging, social projects and other USPs
- Regular visit to your customers
- Cooperation with product management, marketing and quality in the development of new products
- Involved in both day trading and the strategic and long-term side of the business.
- Preferably experience in the (bio) fruit and vegetable trade
- Is the German language powerful
- Great affinity with sustainability and enthusiasm for the opportunity to cash in on sustainable products like USP in the market
- Willingness to travel regularly
- Has an eye for both urgent and important issues, but is also proactive and has good organizational qualities
- Socially competent, self-critical, able to deal with the imperfections of others, is solution-oriented
We ask for professionalism, commitment and responsibility. But energy and pleasure at work are just as important. The human dimension is central to us: we have an eye for each other's unique potential, are able to deal with each other's imperfections, in order to jointly achieve a performance that we can account for to people, companies and society. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer good secondary employment conditions and there is room for personal development.
commercial realism and social idealism? Send a response to Cornelie Eichelsheim / HR. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please contact me: 0180 635500.