We are looking for a
TRADE MARKETING MANAGER
You lead a multidisciplinary Sustainability & Communications Team responsible for strategizing and implementing marketing concepts that boost demand for healthy, fair, organic fresh produce. Wherever possible under our Nature & More brand. You support our account managers in building the organic category for leading retailers all around Europe. Your global activities include:
- Analysing market data and trends related to consumer expectations and sustainability developments
- Analysing retail performance (fair share), retail sustainability claims and policies
- Assessing current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Matching our Nature & More brand values with retail- and customer needs
- Strategizing product-specific marketing concepts for key accounts
- Designing, presenting and implementing category development plans
- Supporting account managers by programming and presenting marketing concepts
- Expanding (N&M and/or retail-) brand awareness at retail level through the development of innovative products, packaging concepts, point of sale promotions and on/off line communication campaigns
- Implementing, and maintaining production timelines across multiple departments
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- 5+ years’ prior experience in trade marketing or brand management in the FMCG market – ideally in the fresh produce sector
- Experience with organic or fair trade food and sustainability
- Ability to zoom out and anticipate market trends
- Analytical, data-driven, accustomed to substantiating marketing claims with figures
- Creative, a good sense of humour and not shying away from guerrilla marketing
- Excellent presentation skills
- Thorough command of English and German (in addition to Dutch)
- Team player, ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams with a customer focussed mindset
- Performing best in a dynamic environment
- Entrepreneurial, independent thinker with a ‘where there’s a will, there’s a d-tour’ mentality
- You report to the CEO
WHAT WE OFFER
Eosta is where ecology meets economy. We believe in seriously dreaming dancing and delivering healthy fair organic products to the market. But we consider positive energy and fun to be equally important. The human dimension is central to us: we have an eye for each other’s unique potential and are able to deal with each other’s imperfections. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer good secondary benefits, a great 1+1=3 team spirit and plenty of room to become who you are.
Ready to join…
a purpose, people and planet driven group of Robin Foodies? If so, send your reaction to Cornelie Eichelsheim / HRM. E-mail: email@example.com. If you have any questions, please contact me at (+31) (0)180 635500.
Eosta is presently Europe's largest importer, packer and distributor of organically grown fresh produce and serves major retailers and natural food stores in Europe, the USA, Canada and the Far East. One of Eosta’s focus areas is the development of organic farming projects in the Southern Hemisphere and the Tropics.
All Eosta products carry a unique Nature & More ‘trace & tell’ (QR) code that provides retailers and consumers with direct web access to the unique story of the producer as well as to the ecological and social impact www.natureandmore.com.
Eosta was the first to obtain carbon credits on organic farming practices www.soilandmore.com and first to introduce a Living Wage campaign https://www.natureandmore.com/en/living-wages-pilot-beyond-minimum-wage
During the 2015 United Nations Year of Soil Eosta launched the Save Our Soils campaign, together with FAO, 200 partners and many VIP’s amongst whom Desmond Tutu, Julia Roberts, the Dalai Lama www.saveoursoils.com.
Recently Eosta launched the True Cost of Food initiative. It promotes the principle that food prices should reflect the true cost of food, including hidden environmental and social costs. While international policymakers are still discovering the promise of full cost accounting, Eosta takes True Cost to the shop floor. The True Cost of Food transparency initiative shows consumers the true cost of organic vs conventional products http://www.natureandmore.com/the-true-cost-of-food-how-it-works
Eosta has been awarded various prizes such as the Nr 1 position at the 2017 Dutch Sustainability Top-100, the King William I Award 2018 and the European