As a Product Manager you are responsible for the procurement of one of our product lines. Your activities are:
You manage the relationship with our suppliers in Asia, South-America or Africa including visits to the growers.
You source new supply and develop partnerships with new suppliers
You plan, allocate and manage stocks in close collaboration with account managers and category teams.
You coordinate with various departments such as logistics, production, planning, quality control, back office, marketing, accounting and quality assurance.
You are responsible for weekly account sales, market reports, crop planning and season evaluations.
Together with sales you visit a selection of retail- or wholesale customers in Europe.
- You support day-trade but also manage the long term side of the business.
- Education level: BSc/MSc preferably in agriculture
- Affinity with organic agriculture, trade of fruits and vegetables and sustainability
- 2-3 years of experience in commerce (sales or purchase) of fresh produce
- Language proficiency: fluent in English & Spanish and preferably Dutch
- Entrepreneurial spirit as well as organisational skills, team player and networker
- Stress resistant, can handle the imperfections of others, reflective, self-critical, solution driven, achiever
- Good sense of humor
We ask for professionalism, engagement, and responsibility. But energy and fun are equally important! The Human Measure is central to our approach: we try to see each other's unique potential, work with each other’s imperfections and together create an achievement that we can account for towards man, company and society. We offer a competitive salary, great employment conditions and there is space for personal development.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your motivation letter and cv to our HR Manager Cornelie Eichelsheim at email@example.com, +31 180 635500.